I got tagged by Monica a couple of days ago with a meme about “Six Weird Things About You.” Hmm. The rules indicate I should tag six other poor souls, but I think I will spare the lot of you. I had to think a bit, mainly because I am probably SO weird that I needed some help deciding on 6 things. So I asked my husband.
Here are the six things:
1. My husband. Seriously.
2. Even though I am a vegetarian of long standing, I can kill anything, usually without much hesitation. I figure I am channeling some farmer ancestors.
3. I have done much genealogical research, and I can’t find any farmer ancestors, or at least none for the past 5 generations.
4. I eat popcorn with a fork (but I lower my standards when at the movie theater).
5. I am really weird about old food. Three days, and it goes to the chickens.
6. Since 7th grade, I had painted nails. Long ones. Then I had the kid, and no more polish. Now I bite my nails. (What is up with THAT?)
Happy new year to you all!
**the red in the photo above? Not blood, just the glow of the brooder light we have in their coop. When they huddle under it, I am reminded of the roast station at an awful buffet-style dining establishment. Poor birds.